Vlindrel Hall is one of Robbaz' homes in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is located in Markarth or as he calls it, "Makrat" in the vanilla game. He used this home in his Thanksgiving in Skyrim video as a base for all of his followers to feast.
With Sven and Lydia on cooking duty, you would expect a great feast, the usual, right? Full of unprepared chickens and roasted children. Delicious. Well... You were half right. "Unusual" doesn't cut it for this event.
Here is a list of everything unusual Robbaz added to Vlindrel Hall, his house in "Makrat":
- Headless Lydia
- Headless Brenyla Maryon
- Headless Brenyla Maryon Mk II (he thought we wouldn't notice)
- Headless Argis the Bulwark
- Headless Jordis the Sowrd-maiden
- Headless Njaada Stonearm
- Headless Stenvar
- Headless Jenessa
- Headless Illia
- Headless Iona
- Possibly more headless followers
- A polar bear sleeping with a dead woman (unkown)
- Agni in a fireplace, roasting alive
- Another child in a fieplace
- A collection of follower heads in a bookshelf
- A decayed human skull
- Sven .
The Ceremony of a Thousand SkullsEdit
To make sure Thanksgiving was at its fullest, Robbaz decided to do the following:
- Whack a chicken stuffed to death against a table
- Threw the chicken at Lydia's lifeless body
- Moved the children around to make sure they were cooked through
- Called Sven a Viking (possibly to raise his spirit)
- Threw Iona's corpse at Sven and called her delicious
- Used Unrelenting Force on the followers' heads
- Decapitated Sven in such a glorious manner that he cut his hair off and attached his helmet to his body!
- Put Sven's body and helmet in the fireplace on top of a dead child
- Threw Sven across the room
- Ran from the house (possibly to escape the law)
- Sent his Viking followers a death threat