"Robbaz here, King of Sweden."
Robbaz (Robert Öberg) is a popular YouTube personality, who has claimed fame with his gaming videos, playing video games such as Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Mount & Blade, ZombiU, Kerbal Space Program, Saints Row 4, Battlefield 4 and The Sims 3,Gta 5. (although he has also made videos on numerous other games).
Robbaz's catchphrase used to be, "Robbaz here, King of Sweden," but stopped using the phrase because he felt it was becoming "old and stupid." He also stopped and toned down many other catchphrases and more lewd themes as a result. However, they are occassionaly mentioned in some of his more videos, such as The Sims 3, where his main character is known as 'The King'.
Recently, Robbaz has shown to have some sort of fascination with Corgis. Robbaz first began mentioning the creatures in his ZombiU playthrough and then later in Kerbal Space Program as his Kerbals' sworn enemies. In his recent A Clash of Kings mod playthrough, Robbaz has adopted the Corgi as his house sigil. In sims 3 Robbaz bought 2 corgies. That later had puppies of their own. Robbaz also made an episode of Corgi Engineering.
When a small boy he was obsessed with gaming leading to his love for games today.
- He always creates silly looking characters in video games, which are often fat hairy gingers.
- He has a bad liver from drinking too much mead, but has gotten better... Maybe
- He killed Adolf Hitler by piercing his last remaining testicle with a bullet from his rifle... RIGHT IN THE PUSSY.
- He once got food poisoning by "eating some old ass risotto."
- He had anxiety and depression because of his father's death. He has gotten better, cited in a youtube video. He had overcome these problems by recording/playing video games and talking to people for relief.
- His favorite vehicle is the Volvo, although he chooses not to drive in real life.
- He is ambidextrous, or as he calls it "ambidextetry".
- He usually finds it hard to pronounce words with a J in it so he says Y instead e.g Jumbo Jet =Yumbo Yet
- He is a Bad as a.