The almighty Robbaz.
|Full name||Robert Öberg|
|Occupation||Nipple Inspector, Dentist|
|Rank||King of Sweden|
"Robbaz here, King of Sweden."
Robbaz (Robert Öberg) is a popular YouTube personality, who has claimed fame with his gaming videos, playing video games such as Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Mount & Blade, ZombiU, Kerbal Space Program, Saints Row 4 and Battlefield 4 (although he has also made videos on numerous other games).
Robbaz's catchphrase used to be, "Robbaz here, King of Sweden," but stopped using the phrase because he felt it was "Just becomming one huge circlejerk." (Posted in a facebook status update of his) He also stopped and toned down many other catchphrases. However, he occassionaly says some to a much lighter degree.
Recently, Robbaz has shown to have some sort of fascination with Corgis. Robbaz first began mentioning the creatures in his ZombiU playthrough and then later in Kerbal Space Program as his Kerbals' sworn enemies. In his recent A Clash of Kings mod playthrough, Robbaz has adopted the Corgi as his house sigil.
- He has a pet Horker, called Walrus. He also has a pet polar bear called Oslo (after the Norwegian capital).
- He is a chef and has attended college for culinary arts.
- He seems to be the only person capable of properly conversing with Walrus.
- Robbaz's signature move is "The Dental Appointment," which involves him punching his enemies in the face, repeatedly.
- He has a bad liver from drinking too much mead, but has gotten better.
- He once got food poisoning by "eating some old ass risotto."
- He had anxiety and depression, but cited YouTube as his source for getting better.
- His favorite vehicle is the Volvo, although he chooses not to drive in real life.
- He is ambidextrous.
The many faces of King Robbaz.